CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

As I said before, Tacair, there are many so-called experts...

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    As I said before, Tacair, there are many so-called experts making predictions that are poles apart and I've listened to quite a few of them. As I also said, no one can believe any of them with certainty. I tend to back this bloke's general assertions, though, because they coincide with my own instincts that derive from the belief that the current market high is built like a house of cards on unstable economic foundations and is ready to be blown over. Whilst I only have a small holding in CXO at present I do have a substantial amount at risk in other stocks so a sudden collapse out of the blue is certainly not in my interest. Thus my intention heading into 2021 is to tread with extreme caution and to look out for any red flags that appear. My motivation in posting the suggestion to listen to the interview was to offer a viewpoint that somewhat counterbalanced the idea that some posters on this forum have that it's almost a done deal that the SP will be on its way to $1 by the end of next year (discounting the one crackpot who suggested by the start of the year) and that markets must continue to boom now that vaccines are rolling out. In no way am I attempting to downramp CXO's prospects, which I believe are now good - provided world markets do hold up throughout 2021. And even if they don't I also believe that commodities, including lithium, will boom post any sharp fall. Rightly, every holder will follow his/her own interpretations and intuitions, but I do also believe that it never hurts to consider contrarian views. Even on Hot Copper forums negative views should always be welcomed really because too often we love our stocks too much and only want to read positive things. And we've all either been in or witnessed far too many stocks that have taken hoards of 'lovers' to bankruptcy with them. But let me make this clear: I am NOT suggesting that this is CXO's fate. Good luck to all going forward!
    Last edited by seaemay: 25/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.