CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Crux Investor Interview

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    thanks for the heads up on this, was wondering what I was going to do today, now I can watch the latest episode of my favorite series CSI … sorry CAI
  2. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    Summary of Crux interview:

- Full equity component of the mine build already in, was spent first to save interest on Macquarie facility. Rest of build coming from finance. Cash still remaining for drilling (2mil), Blue Spec drilling and FS (3mil) and normal operating/admin/mgt costs + extra contingency on top of existing contingency if required.

- 30% the way through the build spend. This is great news. On a 120mil spend (previously advised pre-production capital cost incl contingency and preproduction mining) this means they have 84mil left to spend. Macquarie facility 110mil less 25mil first draw down (9/6/21) means they have 85mil of Macquarie funding left + whatever they haven't spent of the very recent 25mil drawdown. Put this with the above fact that they have extra contingency if needed and I think cashflow looks fine and no further CR.

- Lots of the equipment and materials ordered well in advance some time ago, so even though we are currently seeing higher prices and some manufacturing delays, no impact on budgeted costs or timing.

- Dave said current plant will handle resource expansion and indicated that expansion would increase LOM but didn't say anything about increased production levels above the 130K oz.pa (once Blue Spec added). I do have a question over how much if any extra production the current plant can take. Previous numbers indicated 2.3-2.4mil t/pa throughput at peak production and plant is 2.5mil t/p.a I might email him on this.

- Labour is tight and somewhat problematic due to border closures.

- 1st gold pour April/May.

- 6months after first pour to bed down everything then focus on Blue Spec which will be a few years to get fully up and running. Expecting big things out of Blue Spec, 6 DD holes currently underway to confirm consistency of high grade.

- Capricorn about to pour first gold 700mil MC, Calidus 200mil MC .... big smile from Dave and apologised for the plug.

Looking good fellow holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.