FGR 3.77% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

CRUX Investor - Questions for Mike

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    All,

I took the liberty of contacting Crux Investor (for those of you who don't know who Crux are, details below - they're the best source of small to mid cap resource, and resource related stocks, I've found), to see if they would be interested in interviewing FGR.

They are, and via an email trail between Mike and Hollie (the person who organises the interviews Matt does) my understanding is that the interview will be in late May, and Mike's advised if we can get a list of questions to him, before the interview, he'll endeavour to answer them all (and I'll copy in Crux to the email as well, so they can see what we're curious about, at both ends).

So - can we come up with a list over the next month, and I'll send it back?

Questions I thought were relevant from the chat I've seen (bear in mind that he may not be able to answer all of them in the interview, but it may bring to his mind, what we'd like announcements on, so it is in the market..)
    • when FGR think they'll achieve operating breakeven
    • what's happening in terms of sales overall and specifically with NewGen and Steelblue (in as much detail as possible please)
    • what's happening with Gerdau - are you progressing from MOU to contract?
    • if the funds raised from options conversion are beyond FGRs cash and buffering requirements, what FGR would be proposing to do with the funds (are there takeover or expansion targets FGR would be looking to undertake, additional work with the GEIC, a share buyback or dividend to shareholders, etc - as there are concerns over dilution.
    But would appreciate hearing from @spid81 and all the other ones who are very long and very knowledgeable about the company, its development and its tech, in particular.

Also: C&S Mining Services - he's confirmed that yes, they have got in touch with them bt@Bigglesworth.

Background on Crux:

Crux Interviews:

and their overview:

Last edited by 6151: 13/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $675 13.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 89328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.