FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

CRUX Investor - Questions for Mike, page-22

1. 16,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6902
    Hi 6151,

I would ask if FGR can complete the first stages of tests at the CSIRO for firestop, It's pretty clear to me that no one is interested in co-developing the IP with us, If we can prove it exceeds the current industry standard by completing the tests (I think it's around $5k per test - Timber species) we can either pay someone to manufacture the fire coating ourselves or have evidence to present to existing manufactures that it meets the Australian Standards. I am sure all of us would be willing to chip in by exercising our options to get this product into market if they can prove it works (CSIRO not lab-scale dolls houses)

VFD - I believe it was Whatsamadovie who said a number of years ago FGR was looking at having the devices manufactured and sold for around $10k each, Why isn't the company progressing this idea?
    Or why isn't FGR using VFD to convert its graphene into Graphene Oxide to add to our product range. I believe Graphene oxide is meant to make up 30% of the future graphene market. We would offer the only environmentally friendly process.
    Mike is now part of the VFD board,

We should probably add in Turbo Thin Film Device. I believe UoA has used this to manufacture graphene (electrochemical/shear forces) using flake graphite feedstock. I hear the graphene recoveries are better than VFD's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.