FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

I would not count FGR out for anything to do with batteries,...

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    I would not count FGR out for anything to do with batteries, ufo. Reason? FGR and Gerdau Graphene are dotting the i's and crossing the t's on their deal now. GG (Gerdau Graphene) has already got a partnership in place with Baterias Moura (BM) however, for batteries BM is one of the largest suppliers of transport batteries for LATAM, selling some 7.5M batteries a year. Gerdau has LATAMS largest logistics fleet. Gerdau's already said it will test its graphene innovations inhouse, and then to the world.

In the same way Gerdau has just created Gerdau Graphene, Moura has created Moura Lithium, back in 2019, to sell lithium ion batteries. But its a batteries company, not a "lithium batteries" company, fundamentally, which has been around for over 60 years. If something better comes along - it will do the same thing it did with Moura Lithium (and Gerdau is doing with Gerdau Graphene) - move to the better thing.

https://www.moura.com.br/en/moura-lithium/#sobre

Its one hell of a business ecosystem for FGR to be in. You've got others talking about "we will sell to" - these guys will just build the solutions, and then sell them, having reaped the benefits inhouse, first. Ps: yes, Brazil's got aluminium. So's Alcoa though, and they're right by where FGR is. They might want to go have a chat with their neighbour?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $11.31K 215.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69501 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100628 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.