NXS 2.44% 21.0¢ next science limited

crux project, page-12

1. 5,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    lavo1, you are totally correct and your point is missed by the likes of Rafish and of course Kwaidan who likes to play the man and not the facts. If you say anything remotely critical of NXS the usual suspects start crying and throwing a tantrum.
    We have been hearing the same old rhetoric from NXS for well over a year now about interested parties.The question is....what makes these interested parties take a look and then walk away? Ask anybody in the oil industry and you might get a real answer.
    If the market really thought there was a chance that there would be a good value-restoring deal on Crux soon, then the sp would not be languishing where it is.
    I think there probably will be a Cux deal but it will take time and it wont be the huge money spinner we all hope for.
    In the meantime dont count on LT to boost the sp much more. There is way too much hype and expectation. Do people really think that prospective buyers have been holding off for the inevitable production to start before they dive in and drive the sp up?
    So, like many here I am stuck with this dog in the hope that somehow some value can be restored, but as each day goes by , the hope is tempered by reality.
    Occam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $6.629K 31.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1435 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.