BIS 5.58% $4.73 bisalloy steel group limited

CRV, page-2

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Scapler,will read it later,but did u read the defence connect article 9/2 ''australian steel industry looks to win big under land 400 phase 2 project'.

Clearly there is more to the steel technology beyond bis current armor technology or maybe just different specifications but interesting its suggested bis wil b the first in southern hemisphere to produce such a grade ,only 2 others being in the northern hemisphere.
    And finally our AUD is returning to reasonable levels.ie good for exports.

So obviously rheinmetall will use bsl/bis,bae has tendered options including bis.

I understand y the govt can't mandate using australian steel as there is only one Q&T australian steel co so they must try to control the pricing of the steel in a basically monopoly situation when politicians,defence and the steel institute have all said australian steel will b used.
    Also not sure if i have posted this but naval vessels ie opv's require bis steel.

But rheinmetall appear to b going all out to win these contracts ie a previous article listing the co's involved ,bisalloy being 2nd listed on top of list.Plus rheinmetall taking a 49% interest in private co supa shock etc etc etc.

What more can u say but rheinmetall tender seems extremely attractive,not to mention they have full intentions of export the lance turret and lynx .

report 2 weeks away,give me my div,announce rheinmetall as phase 2 winner and sp well above $1 imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.250(5.58%)
Mkt cap ! $225.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.53 $4.74 $4.53 $663.7K 142.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260 $4.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.73 4998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.