CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

cry me a river

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    it is blantantly obvious that once results arent anywhere near peoples over zealous expectations that threads such as ours become consumed with whinners, downrampers, bitter grumpy investors- there is no one to blame but yourselves-

in the words of JT ( Justin Timberlake, CRY ME A RIVER) to the following individuals:

a) those that feel the need to badger other investors on such forums for their own peace of mind to make their loss feel that little bit less hurtful

b) those that were expecting one well ( o2) to come up with incredible mmcfgd flow rates pre fraccing assuming that (o1) in 1963 came up with flow rates of 12mcfd with formation damage

c) those that follow the hype of best case scenario presentations put out by brokers (ie proactive investors) which in most cases are paid to present best case scenario estimates. BEST CASE ESTIMATES doesnt mean MOST PROBABLE .

e) those looking to invest in a company on the ASX exploring for oil only . Hate to say it people, but I am sick and tired of hearing people knock John Heugh and Central Petroleum for drilling CBM wells and gas appraisal wells as it was always a given. As much as I and JH agrees, oil is definantly the quickest way for monetisation and revenue urgently required by CTP but we all knew that we were a multiple commodity organisation with drilling on other commodties required to retain key leases.

f) those buying in on the promise the BG was a joint venture partner of choice and that they were deep pockets wanting to fund the dream of CTP. Honestly, they obtained a share in CTP through their acquisition of QGC (PXA)- never did they ever say they wanted a piece of the story. It was the dreamers which wanted it to be true

d) those that didnt follow announcements from July 2009 onwards regarding both Phase 1 and Phase 2 drilling programmes stipulating that an o2 appraisal well and CBM wells were a priority in this drilling campaign to meet OPCOM and minimum spend requirements to retain key leases. For those that sit back now and whine about the fact that we are supposedly wasting $$$ on coal and gas APPRAISAL wells, hate to say it but you had the opportunity to sell out in SEPTEMBER 2009 when the ASI released a report on CTP which led CTP shares to surge to new highs of above 20c plus- which leads me to point (e)

e) those greedy enough not to sell out last September when ASI released us in their newsletter sending CTP to highs not experienced in some time- 20c +

f)those which didnt do their own integrated reasearch and bought on the hype of Hot Copper. Hate to say it, but if you did your hard detailed research on Central Petroleum, you would see these few weeks which we have had of late as an opportunity to enter on the ground floor at bargain basement prices. The fundamentals of CTP have not changed for the worst of late- it only seems its the nervous nellies and those with unrealsitic expectations for our latest well which has caused CTP shares to be in a nose dive. If anything, CTP is in a much stronger position then it was say 3-6 mnths ago having proved o2 has been able to flow gas in excess of expectations considered o1 only flowed some 12mcfg on formation damage. o2 is far from over- with possible fraccing and further drilling still required to reach total depth-

g) those placing more $$$ on Central Peroleum then they were comfortable on losing

h) those investing in central petroleum with a short term investment horizon. long termers on the central petroleum thread have seen the shorters come and go with previous unsuccessful drilling campaigns in previous years so we are used to it by now. May i just say that the members viewing our threads in the near term, to place a select few posters as yours favorites and be very vigilant on posters motives for posting information they post.

i) those selling out at present and crying many many rivers when we hopefully hit the pay dirt and prove all the critics wrong. Regardless what you think of my intentions for posting this thread and whether you thumb m up or thumb me down, Im one of those that wears his heart on his sleeve. I continually disclose on thh Central Petroleum thread that I am a true believer of JH and the CTP story that has yet to unfold. Sure it isnt a Woodside Petroleum story at the moment, but after many years of reasearch on this company I am confident that the success will come- whether it be 6 mnths-12 mnths-24 mnths

At least I know i will still be there to join in the success and hopefully I can ( like JH) say I told you so to all the critics of this story. The potential is phenominal and yes I understand it is still potential not proved yet but John Heugh and the board of Central Petroleum I commend you on your forward looking strategy and endevour to join you on the journey as we start to silence the critics with proved resources in multiple commodity resources.

CENTRAL PETROLEUM YOU HAVE MY VOTE AND CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR ARE AN ORGANISATION WITH SHAREHOLDERS BEST INTERESTS AT HEART AND WILL CONTINUE TO ACCUMULATE WITH CONFIDENCE ON THE BOARDS FORWARD MOVING STRATEGY-

FOR DISCLOSURE PURPOSES DYOR- NO FINANCIAL ADVICE INTENDED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.