OCV octaviar limited

Plumbob Lucky devil , wish I could afford a holiday in Spain,...

1. 525 Posts.
    Plumbob

Lucky devil , wish I could afford a holiday in Spain, but beware I am informed the Mediterranean womenfolk have a penchant for not shaving their legs.

Anyway, i think you may be referring to the fact that a contrived on artificial price resulting from shorting activity on the ASX, as illustrated in the article may have some impact on the potential claim of our class action.

That is a very complex question ,I do not believe there would be shorting activity allowed on the NSX( I could be wrong) . The liquidity on the NSX is so abysmally low compared to the ASX that the price on this particular exchange would probably never ever reflect true value of the underlying assets. Indeed some politicians I have spoken with in regards PIF matters do not even know this exchange exists That is why I desperately attempted five years ago to have us kept off the listing . There was in fact only one reason for the listing on the NSX , and that was the potential for a Rights Issue which would make it impossible to dislodge WC . I would dearly like to know what is the actual true value of the assets we have left in the PIF .And we can only do that with a truly independent valuation process . As far as the class action is concerned I think we have more to worry about concerning the criminality issue of certain PIF directors . This will have to be weighed against the incompetence of the KPMG Auditors. I am not particularly optimistic of the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.