SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Sorry, I was not sure what discussion to post this in as you...

1. 12,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051

Sorry, I was not sure what discussion to post this in as you have so many going for such a small stock...rolleyes.png

CRO

I no longertrade but assist more than 100 traders by offering input into stocks they eitherare considering or in fact hold. I offer this input, not in the hope of antagonising anyone, but simply to proffer anunbiased assessment, and hope that my assessment is taken accordingly.

CRO is currentlyin a trading halt, until Monday (22nd February) and will announce aCapital Raise, as per their latest ASX release. A cash raise is currentlyabsolutely essential for the following reasons;

1. TotalAssets have declined 72.95% (extremely bad…)

2. TotalLiabilities have increased 500% (ditto…)

3. ShareholdersEquity has decreased 180.58% (again - likewise…)

As a FCPA ofmore than 30 years standing I can safely say the company needs a cash injectionand that is why management are going down this path – quite simply no businesscan neither survive, nor grow without sufficient liquidity.

CRO hasrecently commenced trading Over the Counter (OTC) on the US Exchange – this isoften seen as a precursor to establishing a formal listing (akin to “dippingthe toes into the big pond” so to speak). The potential of such a move could besignificant and of great merit to shareholders in the future.

The ManagingDirector, Adrian Floate is extremely accomplished and well regarded as an ITinnovator.

Also, of note is that prior to becoming the President of the USA, Joe Biden on 23rd November last expressed hopes that “Australia would
    be the innovation hub of the southern hemisphere”.

I wouldencourage shareholders to have faith and I offer my best wishes that your faithwill ultimately be rewarded.

Cheers

Veritas2000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.