SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

your steering me to read up on a little of SB’s past negativity...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    your steering me to read up on a little of SB’s past negativity to the stock? As he does seem more experienced and knowledgeable than many here (and a few have confirmed this in recent days, bee farmer above just did), it’s important to listen to all and try to find the worthy posters and not just rampers or back patters. To see coco kid get 10 likes for a vacuous comment didn’t make me feel comfortable that we have a lot of smart and experienced followers here. You can see strong evidence of that in various threads more so than in mining and resource threads.
    I have been preparing for five days now to enter strongly as if I’ve a conviction then it’s not small and across many, but just a few. Attitudes like coco kids tends to make u look elsewhere in the sector as there are many choices and so this focus will continue. So, it makes it hard to consider entering when investors seem to hold hands n sing kumbayah rather than be open to people’s knowledge and values and respect that they are critical and do change their mind. I can tell SB does have credibility and knowledge that many here don’t. Also with ksimmons, the responses to him were also often vacuous and show total inexperience. It shows that few readers actually know how things work and so it doesn’t I still confidence to read posts here and accept any influence. Some here could be behind the wall through that broker as a 708, but I doubt it’s many. My observations are there could be 2 or 3? If I was in that position, then no one would know as I wouldn’t want to breach the restricted information, however I note some do.
    but I do thank you for respectful response. I’m possibly one of the rare ones that is actually 100% upfront regardless of my personal gains that could possibly benefit.
    What’s happening this week, who knows? I’ll change my sentiments if I’ve bought, but I won’t chase it. That often burns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.603K 700.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1196591 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6644081 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 150658
Last updated 14.29pm 16/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.