ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Crypto or Medical Marijuana?, page-440

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Way too early to say what will happen. 10cents is a $100mill marketcap - and that's assuming no further share placement (for acquired company proprietors). Without details of what they are doing specifically, terms etc, no-one can make a valued judgement. OOK is on $20mill. RFN on $23mill. It's arguable that the acquisition might, upon announcement, turn out to be factored in and then future growth will rely on company performance. Contrary to that poster's comment that I have been complaining since .7c, I was sceptical maybe to that point (and as far as I am concerned, based on history justifiably so), but I did say in October at around .9c that action looked very different this time around as it has turned out to be.

No-one can complain I agree, the share price rise has been impressive and investors have made some good coin and that's what it is all about. The scenario we are at now is exactly where some of us were when Zyber was acquired. A solid marketcap that did not live up to the lack of performance - and frankly outright incompetence from management. Indeed this time it may live up to the expectation but imo it is always prudent with these companies to not get greedy, take some off the table and ride the rest just in case. Last time investors sat on decent profits only to see it whittle a way over time, some have recuperated the losses and made money based on averaging down but it's taken 3 years. It can happen again, not saying it will, but it can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.