ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Alot of fresh hands holding the stock now thanks to the...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Alot of fresh hands holding the stock now thanks to the volume... I think we will may drop off a touch and set up a base potentially around 2.5/2.6 and side trade for a little till news - Again we are getting high in market capital but wont matter if the acquisition is good.. If it is mediocre and this is all just FOMO than we will probably spike slighlty on news then come back down to pre ann levels or lower. Buy rumour sell news kinda thing... Like what happened at VEC after the first DRC acquisition came through... Recovered very well now, took a 2nd acquisition though... ZYB need a solid acquisition to carry this momentum forward.

The signs of something very tidy are there, and the area we speculate will make sense to most people - a cyber sec co chasing medical marijuana related acq wont be an easy transition, however blockchain related will be. Also look at the background current management - I cant see them looking at anything else, but that is just an opinion.

Market wants blockchain - I feel like that is evident. Its anyone's guess where this goes if the acquisition is great and meets market expectations.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.