Cheers Lauban.. I'm not completely out of the ASX , in fat i...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Cheers Lauban.. I'm not completely out of the ASX , in fat i picked a few new pos in the Bio sectors which look good.

The platforms comes down to what coin you are buying, not every coin will be listed on every exchange.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

That link shows most of the coins that are out but i do use it a lot as a start of research point, you can look for hour most traded on Vol , biggest gains to lest ect, from there you can click on a coin & see where it is trading , webpage link & al sorts of free info.

It's still early days for crypto's so i would imagine bigger & better exchanges to come out but agree some do lack the most useful indicators..

Personally i finding TA trading on coins is way to hard , if i had to simplify it , it would be wait for down trend to break for an entry or wait for up trend to break by making lower highs for a sell.

Example of selling cos of lower highs if i caught the run early, yo can see the bullish line making higher highs then it takes a break & makes lower high, i sold on that last high & now watching it to see if down trend confirmed of it bounces on vol

ANS.png

ETH one that i have been buying the dips for a trade & sometimes selling the trading parcel, i'll make a tend line for shot & longer term times & if they break i will sell . I've actually had more success trading this way but the buying is also backed with research for the story or FA if you want to call it that

ETH.png

And lastly Poloniex seems the best for me cos of liquidity is high but also i have 10 other accounts maybe more to trade from & they all sever the purpose of buying & selling just fine.

This list top 30 on the left is most of the exchanges i'm on

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

i've acutely been participating more & more in ICO's and also starting to have bigger positions in the decent ones when i can get some, i find it so easy to trade them , kind of like IPO's , you buy & most always sell at a profit with gains ranging 3-10 bags once they list on the decent exchanges but you do need patience ..

Research is key here.. just make sure 1 the story is good , 2 the team are capable and 3 the coin offering is fair ie 80% of coins go to investors.

But look at wagerr later , just from a quick look there no team faces to the project.. rule 2.. can't know if they are good if i can't research them
    Last edited by mouse: 18/06/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.