Crypto Trading 2017, page-1531

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    @Juno and @orange339 and others..

Re: tax

I'm spending a lovely Sunday afternoon dredging through docs as I make sense of fees on crypto trades. I've got trades from last year on BTC Markets and Poloniex, both of which thankfully have the capability of generating .csv (excel file format) exports of trade histories. Very handy at tax time.

Came across https://cointracking.info/ that has helped a great deal making sense of transactions from poloniex in particular that will have fees listed in various crypto-currencies. What a headache solved! Can recommend this so far. I've only used the free version to calculate fees and will prob. upgrade. Currency can be set to AUD.

I was able to input the data from the .csv files and generate reports. I was able to systematically convert Fee Value at Transaction and Fee Value now across a variety of trades. I did compare the results with the BTC Markets trade history reports and they matched up give or take a bit of rounding. Big time saver today. Who knows, I might even get a bit of sunshine.

Cheers,
    D
    Last edited by dawatz: 10/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.