Crypto Trading 2017, page-1653

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am 65 and I see the future in crypto. However as with all my investments I only put in what I can afford to lose incidentally since buying back in before the hard fork I am still over 50% up where else can you get an investment that takes a hit like china and still gives you that sort of profit .
    I must admit I was aware of bitcoin for two years before I first bought in that was around 2013 . I made the mistake of thinking like an share investor trader and got out when it gave me a good return at the time . I rely heavily on my IT oriented and employed sons for technical help.

To understand or appreciate crypto you need to understand several things at its heart it is a vote of no confidence in fiat currency . If you are happy with the money printers known as central banks this will seem ridiculous to you.
    Gold and other precious metals are manipulated and difficult to exchange and break up into small amounts and therefore of limited but admittidly still of some use.
    The bankers can create their own blockchains and play their games with them but BItcoin is a big problem as there is limited room for their skimming off

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.