They really are. I've been researching the team behind them and...

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    They really are. I've been researching the team behind them and what they stand for. They are very focused and understand their customers' needs, especially the Chinese community. They already have success in the industry and they do their due diligence on coins wanting to list with them. But their Buyback and burn plan is the goal kicker for me. They only have 200m coins and they plan to reduce it to 100m by spending 20% of their quarterly profits on BNB and burning them. I'm planning to accumulate the crap out of them, hodl hodl hodl lol. They are up a huge amount already but I don't feel at all like I've missed the boat. I remember when Bitcoin was worth less than a dollar. How many people thought they'd missed the boat at $20. For me, it was lack of security with the early days of bitcoin - too many wallets getting hacked. But those problems have been widely addressed, although it's still not perfect, it's a huge opportunity to get in on the early of days of what could be China's next multi billion dollar company.

hodl hodl hodl

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.