GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Cryptocurrencies to US $O.5 trillion

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    Why are people talking about flash-in-the-pan crypto cr*p in the Gold forum!?!! FFS!!

Gold is an element, a metal.....crypto cr*p is modern day 'tulip-mania'.
    What is crypto cr*p, of which there now seem to be about 20,000 variants!!??? Some didgital phenomenon with no physical substance, that's what it is!!

There is only one GOLD!!

Lite-Coin??? FFS!! Where is Heavy-Coin when you need it, or I'mHappyWithMyWeightCoin!!

Stop polluting the Gold forum with discussion on crypto cr*p!!

The trolling of people pushing a crypto cr*p agenda is now as bad as Skol's attempts to push everything into the stawx bubble!!
  2. 41,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    For starters it possess similar features to gold;

Finite
    Protection from money printing
    On a massive rally with similar reasons to once gold rally
    Much cheaper transaction fees
    Instantaneous transaction
    Alt Store of wealth

Currently gold is short the rumor cover the news. If the US economy goes on an up trajectory with the Trump fiscal stimulus, prepare for more rate hikes. I just can’t see going up besides dead cat bounce since nothing goes in a straight line.

Why is gold sold off? Why has money been chasing cryptos? What applies to tulip mania on crypto had the same golden experience? Judging by gold experience a crypto sell off has the potential 50% haircut from a top whatever the price is? I think crypto is here to stay and as Buffet said that price is what you pay and value is what you get?
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.