Cryptocurrency - thoughts?

1. 3 Posts.
    I've been dabbling in altcoins in the last few months, and even with a couple of large crashes (including the largest MCAP crash in terms of USD ever), my overall position is significantly higher than it would have been with the same investment into 'blue chip' stocks. I'm still diversified into stocks, but I find many more opportunities in crypto for growth if I'm honest. It's just a matter of looking at different fundamentals, such as wallet distribution, community engagement/trust, use cases etc.
    Is there anyone else that feels like there's more opportunity for growth in that space at the moment? Some even allow for essentially a dividend that gets paid on every transaction. One for instance (HOGE finance) pays a weighted portion of 1% of every transaction to all holding wallets - along with deleting a further 1%. I've found that my APY from this so far exceeds 15%, while the capital growth has also increased - to the point where just the value of my distributions received to date (in a couple of months) significantly exceeds my initial investment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.