this was quite a comical thread. i do always enjoy reading...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    this was quite a comical thread. i do always enjoy reading comments from the people who hate crypto and clearly have blinkers on, and then those that are also clearly all in and hoping for XRP to hit $589. always hard to find someone in the middle who enjoys the swings, trades it willingly, has a side long spot bag of BTC/ETH and who can just be objective.
    i believe that large institutions will gravitate towards ETH as it offers a yield which is attractive to them, and also smart contracts whilst not perfect will only get better and become a standard for many aspects of our every day life.
    BTC offers a great way to absorb inflation. more money that is printed theoretically ends up in shares/crypto. you only need to look at the stock markets over last few years of money printing to see that (mixed with lockdowns of course). but as the new digital generation come through, everything in thier life is digital. they will have to choose, is gold or bitcoin cool? is there money better off in bitcoin or gold? how can you send someone gold or bitcoin? personally i think bitcoin will be the choice, i have chips in that corner but i also have chips in precious metals although i think that bitcoin will be the choice of the new digital generation.
    the fundamentals that underly bitcoin are the math that keeps it secure. the fact it is censorship resistant and cannot be turned off. the fact you can move 1bn of bitcoin in a matter of minutes from one side of the world to the other. you can take 1bn across borders without anyone knowing. arguments for both sides of the fence could go on forever, i thin it just good to recognise that regardless of your bias towards a particular asset, whether physical or digital, you can make money and thats what i am here for.
    the fundamentals of eth are even stronger. with their burn mechanism and switch to staking i belive it is incredibly attractive. during the recent meme coin craze it was evident. more eth was being burnt than was actually issued. and that was during a lull in the market when people were trading stupid mem coins! think of the upside potential when the crypto markets turns bullish again (hopefully 2025 is history is anything to go by). eth is more than likely the easiest 5x you will ever make.
    i own btc, i stake eth for yield, i own bags of shit coins, i farm defi, i own penny stocks, i own div stocks, i own gold and silver, i own property. i don't want to pigeon hole myself to one particular way of making money, i want various ways to make money. i buy and sell. i make sure i understand how bitcoin works, how eth works and do my research on the stocks i buy. i htink if you are being dismissive you are letting golden oppotunites slip away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.