Everyone if you dont know , CoinSpot have a new promo going on...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Everyone if you dont know , CoinSpot have a new promo going on where New Users will get Free 20$ in bitcoin on First AUD deposit ( you can just do 1 cent ) and still get the 20$ in Bitcoin for Free... i have made a post about it but Mods probably Delete it soon So get on it while u can if you dont have a CoinSpot account right now..

Step 1) Sign up using the Referral link ( Must be done Through this so it is Applied on Sign up) https://www.coinspot.com.au/join/REFTWEKFT

Step 2 . Verify account ( it is Instant with Driver license )

Step 3 you do the 1 Cent deposit using POLI ( because it is instant and Free )then you will get the 20$ Bitcoin put in your account.

From here you can either Convert it or Sell it for Fiat and the way i do that is by using Swyftx as my Exchange. i Convert the 20$ free bitcoin to XLM ( On Coinspot ) I then send the 20$ of XLM to Swyftx Exchange because my Bank is verified on there and they have OSKO withdrawals , so its instant to your bank account, if you want more info i have put a video up on all this, but Coinspot offer ends in 5 Days

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.