XJO 0.32% 8,213.6 s&p/asx 200

WW1, I suspect the trader you have made reference too, is of...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    WW1, I suspect the trader you have made reference too, is of similar characteristics of the Documentary the ABC produced over 10 years ago. Rambo was his nic, 'made an absolute fortune on INDEX OPTIONS and other strategies employed in his methods to out smart broking houses on SFE floor...

Anyway what I enjoy about this forum is the anonymity of posters and i can only take posters on face value in the context of there opinions.

Some are full of POLLY-WAFFLE and some are absolute brilliant with there opinions.. WW1 you made some good calls in Dec 2012 on the XAO, indicating that the January top may not be fullfilled and the extension of the run could continue, no doubt some traders would have been caught on there short positions...

Now that we have arrived in FEB, I am of the opinion'that the Global market is in retrace mode and most likely follow through into MAR. IF that was the top on DJIA on 21st then it occurred on the cusp of AQUA/PISC it could have relevance of the course of action of major indexes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.