AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Last week my crystal ball was signalling a cap raising, but,...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Last week my crystal ball was signalling a cap raising, but, after reading previous announcements, AKK had already done a cap raising and we where waiting for flow results, I chose not to beleive that a cap raising was imminent, certainly needed one, but, expected it to be further down the track.

Latest announcement says COTTEE is not joining us until late March not Feb as previously stated, interestingly NO ONE has commented on this development.

My crystal ball says that over the next 2-4 weeks we will see a P&D to allow for the Soph's to cash in most of their chips.

With 1.4b shares on offer and another 700m of AKKOA we will have over 2b shares on offer this time next year (if not earlier). Share price will struggle to reach the highs that some posters are dreaming of.

My crystal ball is undecided as to whether the AKKOB's will be in the money (60/40), Whilst the $15m this will raise will be more than handy, none of the SOPH'S would have any, so therefore they may not want to have them in the money. Wait for them to expire and then get the AKKOA's in the money, potentially raising $38m.

Crystal ball is clearly saying watch with interest over the next few months as th P&D will happen more than once.

This is all my opinion based on nothing but the fresh air that I breathe, as always do your own research and make your own choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.