NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Crystal Ball, page-11

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Nothing you have stated is disputed EXCEPT that Genorah is calling the real shots mate. My extensive research over the past 9 years has given me a better insight than you can ever imagine.

This line of thinking from you (and other drifters who come onto the NKP threads) that OKAP and PL run NKP is pure crap.

Genorah are negotiating with Zijin not OKAP nor Landau.

Landau is administering services on G's behalf as the Aust NKP director. Landau's companies get the side benefits ( salaries/fees etc) of this relationship. Known fact nothing new. If it was not OKAP then a different player would be the beneficiary.

Genorah must approve any loans and deals that Landau may undertake.

Landau is one director on NKP. Genorah has all the other directorships and casting votes.

The Morning Star guys including Sage, Stratton and co are all Sth Africans buddies. Genorah shareholders are all Sth Africans except for one I recall. Check the history of relationships.

We are all aware of the name DOULL and how it is used/registered across two companies for different purposes. Nothing new. Obviously you have not been reading NKP posts for the last few years.

Go back to my original point..... Genorah is the power base not OKAP/Landau. Landau is a facilitator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.