NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Had G's leadership paid off the Bengwenyama Tribe those few...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    "Had G's leadership paid off the Bengwenyama Tribe those few dollars that they requested we would not have gone to the Con Court and got burnt." Quoting MACLEOD

Well as we see from recent reports the

"Communal Land Rights Act of 2004, which “transfers title to all the land in the former Bantustans to traditional communities headed by traditional councils”.
    and The Communal Land Rights Act was struck down in its entirety by the Constitutional Court in 2010"

I wonder when in 2010 because the beng case was very late that year....
    Doesnt that muddy the waters regarding who has title, who to consult, who requires compensation, who etc.
    and if I remember the Royal connections were somehow there onthe sidelines...my impression.

which could refer to the next statement...
    "The third was the Traditional Courts Bill “which reinforced the construct of unilateral chiefly power within those tribal boundaries that coincide with the boundaries of the Bantustan, enabling chiefs to order forced labour and the power to take away customary entitlement such as land rights”. Claassens explained that the vesting of power in traditional leaders has been deeply disputed historically in places such as Mpondoland, Sekhukhuneland, and the Baforotsi areas, while the laws had been opposed. Bantustan power dynamics" and
    "and the Traditional Courts Bill did not get enough support in Parliament."

so I am not sure who you might have to compensate....but perhaps there is a better way that I am unaware of...

Beng were the historically disadvantaged and not a traditional council..if I remember correctly....

and the last quote i found quite interesting....
    "There is a much bigger project that is a social re-engineering of identities for the purpose of economic interests, self-interests"

http://mg.co.za/article/2014-07-23-frameworks-on-land-rights-need-to-evolve-and-be-updated

do any relate to the G situation?
    Next is the paja and given some details we might have a good look at that.
    Transparency will bring confidence to achieve something imo.

OKAP TO NKP? what made you write that MACLEOD?

I read that you dont need a BEE at prospecting stage? is that correct? Is G a section 21 or some-ones BEE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.