UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Crystal Ball

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    I have touched on this before, but I haven't been abused much lately and I'm feeling neglected.

Unilife is a company - now with 2 divisions- one Syringes -headed by an ex BD executive and a Wearable Divisions headed by an ex Medtronics executive

Once the Reverse Split goes ahead at lets assume a 10:1 it brings the total UNIS issued shares down to 17 million approx.
    Unilife is a company with good products in those divisions, but no heart, no soul, no loyalty- just a bunch of Aussie and a couple of American share holders hoping to make a buck or at least get their money back.

It is entirely within the realm of possibility that instead of an imported CEO- UNIS is sold off.

BD could issue a 1:1 share purchase- for the Syringe Division- a figure that would not alarm their shareholders which would raise their share float to around 220 million- that would price UNIS Syringe division at $160 per share - equaling about $35 per CDI

The Wearables could be sold of to Medtronics- the current worlds premier Pump manufacturer and the same 1:1 swap would give Medtronics with shares outstanding at 1.4 billion and share price at $79- which would not be enough for the UNIS wearable range and so a 3 Medtronics:1 UNIS would be more appropriate and so that would relate to $52 per CDI
    That would relate to $87 per CDI and with that all UNS holders would line up and kiss AS's A--ss.
    Abuse gladly accepted
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.