EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Cs2 start date?, page-71

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I had been looking hard for a true CNT play for years other then the large companies like Samsung. I stumbled onto Eden a couple years back and followed them for a year before investing. I do believe strongly in their use of their CNTs in Concrete, but it does make me believe that the CNT/CF product from their reactors must not be high quality mwCNTs that can garner a price of over $400 a gram hence why concrete and plastics are perfectly placed for what I believe then can produce, hopefully cheaply.

My biggest worry with Eden is we have never heard what is the cost to produce a gallon of the admixture, some have theorized based on the listed CNT content, and using the cost of currently available low quality mwCNTs, that there is probably around $14ish USD for a Gallon of EdenCrete(Going on memory here from past posts) but that doesn't include chemical costs. Again though we have never heard what is the cost of CNTs when using their reactors so it could be less but it does seem to lead us to believe Eden is profitable at $25 USD per gallon.

Biggest Disappointment so far is the wasted Hydrogen (I consider burning Hydrogen for Heat a waste of a high value product...) I wish Eden could have pursued a Cogen type facility that requires Hydrogen. I think they could of easily had a Refinery owner pay all the capital costs for a bunch of reactors, or at the least cost of Methane supply. A typical refinery will use a Steam Reformer to produce Hydrogen which usually accounts for around 30% of all CO2 emissions from a Refinery. Really consider this a lost opportunity but can understand that the push is to get product to market and not have to rely on a third party. Fulfilling the Hydrogen requirements for one typical Refinery would dwarf the CNT production of the proposed Georgia plant.

In the end, I'm holding and will probably hold for a couple years. I have already sold my initial purchase $ amount and willing to let the remainder ride this stock. I don't consider Eden CNTs to be used in anything else other then Concrete, and hopefully plastics, but those 2 commodities could really make the future quite bright.

Sorry if I'm rambling off topic from this thread... I'll put it back on topic... I'll say May 1st before new product is ready for sale from CS2...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.