CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

and bear in mind that the PFS was based on a mill throughput of...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    and bear in mind that the PFS was based on a mill throughput of 0.93 million t pa

so I was CSD would I really shut down the profitable enterprise we already have going to utilise the full thoughput for Sn production ?

sure the local contractors can pre crush to reduce wear and tear on the ball mill but the mill is 1 million ton per year only. SO to realise the PFS production you would need to either

1) stop zn,ag,pb, etc production to utilise the whole 1million throughput for SN
    2) get another mill ( and hence keep present production)
    3) change the goalposts and produce less tin ore ( for now )
    4) increased mill throughput. - some time ago I read that KZL used the mill on 2 shifts a day but CSD intend it to be on the go 24/7 - like many things I don't know but would this mean an increased output of processed rock ?
    5) build another mill

3) could be interesting as the CAPEX would be less for a smaller enterprise and hedging would remain. Equally would be more likely that local value add in tin refining would be more doable with a smaller plant and create / allow for smelting of alluvial ore also ( perhaps)

The present share price is rubbish from any perspective ( unless you are in a position / mindset to buy) but it's been oversold. Johnyb predicted a drop in SP but can't have predicted the volatility in the Chinese market etc, but it's still nice to see Sn stocks being below 6000t ( for now ) and that price has to rise - supply and demand and all that. The fundamentals haven't altered and we still wait for news and the promised land

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.