CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

CSD has commenced its surge!, page-138

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    If you read my post I said "historical" production in the district was tin and copper.
    I know when Kagara came along zinc was to the forefront.
    One of my daughters used to work there.
    Several decades ago as a young man I worked for companies prospecting this mineral field and my previous post detailed what we discovered was there although we had no idea of the quantities. I did forget about the fluorite when listing known minerals there though.
    IMO zinc and copper will be the mainstay for the time being but longer term it will be tin which makes this company boom. Having silver, lead, gold etc as side products is a bonus. I have no idea if the uranium is recoverable as a side product also. CSD never mention it, maybe because it's not present at current mine-sites or maybe it's politically better just to ignore it. Nor do I know how much load rutile is present or whether it's inside their lease areas but I have been to a remote site where load rutile was mined briefly in the 1960's.
    As I said previously the district is highly mineralised with a wide variety of minerals present.
    Dave R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.