CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

I'm just doing a bit of Saturday reading and noticed point 11.1...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I'm just doing a bit of Saturday reading and noticed point 11.1 in the advantages section of the Stantons report (page 11) It says the MC of CSD as at July 14 and Nov 14 was approx $12m and $14m respectively and it is not expected to be materially re-rated until such time as the DFS is completed, announced to the market and CSD arranges finance and enters into the production phase relating to the Mt Garnet Tin Project.

Now I know why the re-rate has started!

I like this bit from the Auralia report(page 13) It says '2 high priority targets have been identified at the Surveyor Project, with extensions to the mineralised lenses at Balcooma Mine indicated by drilling which intersected high-grade massive sulphide approx 200 metres down plunge of the upper lens position (2.8m @21.7% Zn, 17.8% Pb, 0.6% Cu, 52 g/t Ag and 0.22 g/t Au) This position remains untested down plunge, while Lens 2 has not been fully defined either down-dip or up-plunge.

One thing I noticed after reading the auditors report is that the auditors were fairly positive that CSD weren't going to last much longer without doing a CR = WRONG.

And also I noticed that the 4 quarterly 500k payments of which we've already paid 1 goes towards just paying the interest on a loan that SPM has with a chinese bank. That must be a fairly big loan that SPM has for it to just be paying the interest. I hope SPM can afford to pay it themselves once we finish our quarterly payments.

And another thing that caught my eye was that if the SP trades at 20c or above for 35 consecutive days then CSD have the right, but not the obligation to redeem some or all of the $16.5m convertible notes.

I hope everyones not as bored as me and having a good weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.