CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Does that mean qqqq made two good points (almost) in a row?!! I...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Does that mean qqqq made two good points (almost) in a row?!!

I wonder if he/she is still negative on the EU situation?

For other people's information, the EU just raised growth prospects.

From Bloomberg (2hrs ago):
    The European Commission raised its euro-area growth forecast as the impact of a weaker euro and unprecedented monetary stimulus help the economy overcome pressure on confidence from the continuing crisis in Greece.

Gross domestic product in the 19-nation currency bloc is forecast to increase 1.5 percent this year, up from 1.3 percent in February, according to the commission, the European Union executive in Brussels. It slashed its growth projections for Greece at a time when the cash-strapped country is struggling to persuade its euro-area partners to help pay its bills.

I think the perfect storm is now starting to build behind us, as we are starting to ride that wave!

Hmm, purchased a plant/mines/leases at fire sale. AuD over a dollar U.S. and commodities died with the world falling into sleep mode. Now the plant is producing, Aussie is falling and commodities rebounding, with global growth starting to tick over.

The quarterly would have used spot prices from two weeks ago, so the rise in prices have not yet been factored in. And remember, each dollar is straight to our bottom line!

Assuming normal production, CSD's cashflow will no doubt continue to grow if the metal prices stay at these levels and/or grow. Plus, a million or so is straight onto exploration and development to our tin project.

;-)

It's a great time to own a piece of the CSD pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.