CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

CSD has commenced its surge!, page-42

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    CSD Surge Needs Feeding:

http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=607637

A little while ago I included in a post a musing about money managers in the commodity space floundering about looking for a winner to buy. That "bus" is still at the station. Look at the BOFA/JPM chart at about 5:05 in the video. Think "money on the sidelines," or, simply, "return to mean." For the oily folks this is a must see video.

The one outstanding "unknown" here is DFS. Negativity on SPIT's ~80% is only meaningful in a hostile t/o. Once volume reappears traders and retail follow. Then they can sell to institutions, funds, supers, dreaded foreigners.

Note the aggregate two year escrowed hold on their stake. A number plucked from the sky? Maybe. That timeline though neatly frames a company transitioning from base metal producer to one adding Sn to its resource portfolio. Further: the DFS will be done and digested; visibility on CR choices, and; a majority holder who has zero intention of building a mining empire, but do want to realize a hefty profit -- 100% on $0.05 anyone? (And that's low-balling it!)

So, boo-hoo-hoo about a ~80% holder, they make a t/o all the neater.  I say, "Put a bow around it because it's all wrapped up!"

OV

PS I never use IMO, or the feeble IMHO, because if you don't know these are my beliefs, or opinions I endorse, get mummy to explain it to you.

PPS Isn't preferable to in effectively communicating ? Or am I missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.