CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

CSD - Valuations

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Firstly, sorry about the look, I wanted upload the Excel file but unfortunately I don't think it is possible.

Anyway, I've used the company expected production rates, and given that they have been producing copper for the last few months, I think they will be fairly accurate (if not conservative).

I've also decided to use four valuations based on the various commodity prices as described:
    *Support levels (AKA Qqqq's end-of-the-world valuation, well maybe not that low).
    *Current valuations (highlighted in yellow).
    *Resistance levels.
    *Running hot levels (although, I still did not use the tops or extremely high PE ratios).

I've kept the dollar at today's price. (I'm sure we can all argue the pros and cons of FX movements.)
    Discount from spot has been calculated through old KZL figures and other sources.
    Cost of production has been sourced through old KZL figures and other sources.
    Silver credits have not been used as it might have already been counted in costs.

Combined valuations add together the earnings potential and the assets (and liabilities).

Of course, do your own research and remember that each of us have different time frames and risk profiles. I'm also not an expert, qualified broker or accountant. Finally, I'd like to acknowledge several other HC members that have had an input into the figures (I won't mention any names, but they know how they are).

I do like the 'running hot' part as there is certainly more upside to come, especially given the tin and zinc supply constraints looming. In fact, a combination of zinc and tin looks perfect in coming years, and then add the potential for the other resources, sourced through the drilling MoU, and (some can see) it all looks very nice indeed.

Finally, read the releases from the CSD site for confirmation: CSD ASX releases
    The timelines for the next few announcements can be found there but as a summary, I've included them below (again):

The dates are the latest that the announcements should be out.
    31st July, June Quarter results released.
    13th August, Wanguo agreement signed.
    18th August, EGM notice and independent report released.
    12th September, Wanguo exploration started (if signed).
    15th September, EGM.
    30th September, Financial Annual Report released.
    6th October, Formal Acquisition Agreement signed (if agreed)
    31th October, Annual Report.

Enjoy and forgive me but...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.