FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Prospectus has been submitted - tick.In addition to the delays...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Prospectus has been submitted - tick.

In addition to the delays of the Christmas period, I anticipate a few rounds of questions from the CSE before FGF are approved for listing - this is normal. We could very well see FGF kick things off in early Feb, potentially sooner?

Excitement continues to build here. It's been a few months since we've had updates regarding the performance of existing investments, IPO's, FGA and anything else the company have been working on in the meantime.

Reading the following research paper from Chartered Business Valuators really opened my eyes as to how much better suited FGF will be trading on the CSE in comparison to the ASX, especially following the compliance update released in August last year. The only other worthy blockchain/ crypto related play that stands a chance on the ASX now is Digital X and lucky for them, they have BDO providing Audit and Assurance services across their operating model to provide additional trust and transparency in their offering. The landscape of crypto stocks on the ASX will crumble and Digital X seems to be the only company taking the necessary precautions when it comes to compliance which is of the upmost importance from a shareholder perspective.

New study unveils Canada's 32 publicly traded companies with cryptoasset holdings; estimates combined crypto holdings at more than CAD$100M

DECRYPTING CRYPTO: AN INTRODUCTION TO CRYPTOASSETS AND A STUDY OF SELECT VALUATION APPROACHES

Patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.