FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

I have provided constructive criticism and suggestions to the...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I have provided constructive criticism and suggestions to the company on this forum in the past - feel free to have a read of my post history on these threads. To be completely transparent with you, I wasn't particularly fond of the Blockchain Global agreement and the dodgy company's Sam Lee introduced FGF to. I'm glad FGF cut all ties with that snake. The situation surrounding the ASX suspension was frustrating but we are in a much better place now. Once there is material information available, I would absolutely like to see a section of the company's website provide news and alerts to shareholders - communication is of the upmost importance.

I have confidence in the board that they will successfully list the company on the CSE. After reading several reports from other posters who have been in contact with Anoosh, the company seem to be on track and progressing well towards an official listing.

The preliminary prospectus was filed with the British Columbia Securities Commission to comply with policy requirements by the CSE. I recall reading on these threads that the company are currently answering questions from the CSE.

@Puk, the internet is a powerful tool my friend. Exercise your research skills and stay on top of FGF's investments and the people behind these organisations. There are many great contributors on these threads. However, it's the few rotten apples that relentlessly bash the company - these are the individuals you need to be weary of, not a retail investor like me.

As a shareholder of this company, why are you concerned of my support and confidence in the company, the board and their mission? Would you invest your hard earned in a company you didn't support? I know I wouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.