FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

He was/is a shareholder of XPE. An ex-director of XPE is now a...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    He was/is a shareholder of XPE. An ex-director of XPE is now a non-executive director at FGF. XPE's SP took a hit quite a while back I'm assuming the poster lost some, if not all of his investment. This individual blames this particular non executive director for his own investment decisions, rather than owning his mistakes. It's a learning process and it's no ones fault but his own. It's pathetic this poster is still pestering these threads and starting rumors and making claims without any basis.

The current board at FGF continue to prove these types of posters wrong by getting the job done. Remember when there was doubt that the company had applied to list on the CSE? What happened? We discovered the preliminary prospectus and there were reports from several posters here that the company had applied to list and was in the process of responding to questions from the CSE.

What happened to the "class action lawsuit" he was putting together? He's been watching a few too many episodes of the television show Suits I think. Or maybe he dreams about standing up in front of a court room and re-enacting that famous scene from a Few Good Men with the entire FGF board on the stand??

They even doubted a SQID listing would ever see the light of day! I bet it was a pleasant surprise seeing that they had listed on the CSE recently.

FGF continue kicking goals and inch closer and closer to an official listing on the CSE.

From all of the information we have been provided so far, shareholders should be excited about what's in store for FGF in 2020 and beyond.

Last edited by cryptoking777: 29/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.