CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

Just stumbled across this little dormant box again, doing the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just stumbled across this little dormant box again, doing the same old same old, absolutely nothing.
    They say nothing has come along over the past years that is worthy of investing in.
    Just dumb stuff by the directors, they have the art of ridgey ridgey dige effort down to a fine art of yes making no decisions.
    The long-suffering shareholders of this melting ice cube must have surely sniffed what the ASX is clearly indicating, delist and bugger off.
    The directors have from what I have read 5% of the company, Top 20 have 67%. Sack the board and start investing wisely.
    Verrency Holdings Limited and Think Financial Group Holdings Limited, seriously what a joke guys.
    One other question, why would you raise $1.1m in 04/2022 for working capital when you had $550k in the bank 31-03-2022 and your cash burn is only $76k + per quarter. Why not dribble out a few SYR shares as required - you may need a little bit more for investment due diligence. The $1.1m caused the issue of 12,222,222 shares, about a 9%+ holding, has me thinking.
    More depressing is that in June the directors caused the sale of 2,642,866 shares in SYR averaging $1.75 per share - SYR share price today is $2.08 per share. The September 2022 Quarterly Report provided the boards reasoning behind the sale of the shares, which I find laughable considering had they held on to those shares the company would have been $870K + better off.
    Again, sack the board and start investing wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.