FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

I was a holder of Hardman from 5 cents. This time round I've got...

1. 81 Posts.
    I was a holder of Hardman from 5 cents. This time round I've got a much larger stake (three times to be precise). In the days of Hardman they only had 3D and while there was a lot of action (rise in SP) when Woodside decided to partner with Hardman most of the excitement was a few days before spudding of the well and the results of the drilling a few weeks later. From memory the interval between Woodside announcing their involvement and spudding of a well was over a year (maybe 18 months)and the share price settled to around 13 cents (then spiking to 40 cents prior to spudding of the well and then to 70 + cents on confirmation of oil-others may correct me on this-it seems such a long time ago but the excitement is being replicated again with FAR).
    Some of the posts here indicate that the CSEM can be as accurate as 90% (9 out of 10 wells being productive). Would that suggest that punter reaction to positive news could drive the price up to what would be pre-spudding levels where only 3D was available in the past.
    Also does anybody know how predictive CSEM is in quantifying volume of oil?(apologies for asking this question if the answer is in previous posts).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.