FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

CSFB likes FAR, page-52

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Tony don't question or inquire!
    Don't point out that the SP is 8cents after all this success, still half a cent below the last cap raising.
    Don't point out that most of the punters who entered FAR in the past two years will be under water.
    Don't compare FAR's graph and CNE's and ask why.
    Don't point out the similarities between HDR some years ago and FAR now.
    Don't inquire as to the fact that BP were involved in both.
    Don't inquire that WPL were involved in both.
    Don't go back and look at all those sales figures that were being posted and question BP's role.
    Don't question as to how FAR were able to so easily raise all that cash through BP.
    Don't suggest that anyone could be involved in anything dodgy.
    Don't suggest what WPL and BP were rumoured to have been up to then, they could be happening now.
    And for christ's sake don't start joining the dots!!

Just don't do it. You won't get any thumbs up for that.

Put out constant soothing posts in a moderate tone. The voice of reason. Always a reasonable explanation for everything.
    Post every day, be always there guiding, not just come out of the woodwork now and again because you are busy and work. Means you are lunatic with nothing sensible to say.
    Always subtly attack the messenger when they make unwelcome suggestion or have unwelcome opinions.
    Dampen down exuberant expectations, encourage the despondent.
    Hint at the likely path ahead. Keep referring the mirage in the distance. FAR in the distance. All will be well when we reach the promised production.
    Moderate the tone, others rant, they are idiots out of there minds, listen to me I am the voice of reason, the guiding light. Guide and lead the flock.

For that you will get many followers and lots of thumbs up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.