CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Paulie we have undeniably been painted witht the same brush,...

1. 980 Posts.
    Paulie we have undeniably been painted witht the same brush, it's evident we are paying for CSG mistakes, this will be a heavy burden on all involved in UCG, but for those UCG companies who can survive all of this additional pressure and scrutiny because of these CSG blunders, it will put UCG companies who are willing to learn from all of this, in a better all round position, even though I believe UCG in general already has a tremendous advantages over CSG all of this will only create and environment which will put UCG in a much more favourable position/method of extracting the precious resources from the coal seams.

Have another read of Marwoode's posts from back on the 29th of November, so eloquently put Marwoode (Very accurate interpretation in my opinion, hope a few Poiticians have read it)

I'm hoping a new government is smart enough to support UCG given the many advantages over CSG, they can then say they supported a better technology and it was the other mob who stuffed up with CSG!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.