MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

csg liaison officer, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    But of course andy bee. Of course. Who else would fund those legal costs lol.

But, look at all the Politicians in general and then tell me how many of them are Lawyers, Barristers, and so forth... Therein lies your answer as, IMHO, they would have to keep each other in jobs. And it is not just in Australia mate, believe you me. It is practically the same thing everywhere.

In a normal JV agreement and purchasing agreement where it only takes a few days or a week to complete the deal, where, when a mining, gas, or any other company is involved, it takes weeks and months instead costing many hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in legal fees to complete. Now, why is that!!!

As such, how much is it going to cost for this class action to be completed and brought to finalisation??

On the other hand, who is not going to say that, as all of these companies would be covered by some form of Insurance and/or they are large enough to bear the costs of the litigation, the likes of Slater & Gordon will not jump in and take full control of the case. Quite possible IMO. And if they (S&L) were to take it over, they will end up with a very big slice of the total claim, if not the biggest.

As you've said mate, it is a crazy Country/World that we are living in.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 24051602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6069159 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.