ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

csg narrabri, page-6

1. 6,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    At the moment I wouldn't call it just a comment, I'd call it absolutely useless. The board is here for people to share.

"Has anybody been to the Narrabri field and had a look. Has anybody obtained any information regarding the project from people involved other than just reading the company reports?"

Personally I read all of the things that green activists publish on the internet. Some of it I feel legitimately questions things, other elements are just extremism. I also ring the company when I have a question. Both of these mediums are obviously biased.

As far as anything not in a report, I'd say that due to disclosure rules there would have to be questions asked regarding insider trading if you knew anything material from simply asking the company.

There is no secret that there is a lot of water, it's a double edged sword. Access roads will always be messy and some clearing will have to be done. nobody here would think any differently to that I'm sure.

So please, instead of playing the "I've got a secret" game that went out of fashion when I was 4, please enlighten us if there is anything material that you feel is wrong with the company.

I don't go into somebody's house, say the carpet looks like rubbish and then walk out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.