CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Just got back from a Qld Govt Cabinet Meeting in Roma today....

1. 939 Posts.
    Just got back from a Qld Govt Cabinet Meeting in Roma today. Anna Bligh faced a big protest from Farmers as she entered the meeting. I mingled with them and they have very real concerns about ground water being pumped out of the aquifer and in the case of UGC big concerns about recent contamination by Cougar Energy at Kingaroy! They are particularly annoyed about Fraccing which they claim causes even more problems.. Also loss of land value and bad treatment by miners who apparently can cut down any trees they like but farmers have to get permits.
    Claims are that up to 40,000 holes will need to be drilled and dewatered to support BG and Santos alone!! All on cultivated land!

Bligh said they are exceptionally cautious about UGC and wont approve any more pilot plants and have a moratorium on further UCG production saying "it is a new unproved technology"

CTP should not face any of these problems in their location
    where I assume there is no cultivation.. Not sure about cattle though ?? Seems if water gets contaminated cattle can not drink it.. This has caused problems in Qld also.

So our much talked about isolation may well be a plus for us after all.

I recommend all interested in CTP monitor progress in Qld. I can see road blocks everywhere at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.