WDS 0.28% $28.51 woodside energy group ltd

csg uncertainty removed, page-3

1. 26,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Hi Michaelgd,
    I appreciate your comments in your post...and you are correct we have no ceo etc...however if you go back 12-18 months , what i have discovered that some of the reason for share price falls, and downgrade of profits was due (not entirely) to the fact that many companies postponed their building of infrastructure on csg-lng plants.

WDS has the equipement sitting idle, costing them money..
    now it appears that environmental approvals etc are coming thru so that many companies can in fact now proceed with the building of csgllng plants I am of the opinion that wds is well placed to benefit from the increased activity to take place in that market segment. The fact we just won 2 extra contracts in the last 3 weeks, to me shows that confidence is still there for wds from companies. Check their website to see which companies use wds services..
    we also have just gone thru 2 months of general market battering, and many stocks have been affected.
    Again imo wds has been well oversold..a lot of bot trading etc...once we win another few contracts , profit guidence will be increased and we will see a huge lift in the price.
    Once general market sentiment returns wds will rise with the market imo...
    Anyway time will tell and that is why i will accumulate as I can ,as i do see blue sky ahead as Australia proceeds with the csg-lng projetcs of which wds is deeply entrenched..
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.51
Change
-0.080(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.50 $28.63 $28.36 $85.20M 2.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1859 $28.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.51 15476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.