AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I was just having a google and decided to have a look at the MNM...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I was just having a google and decided to have a look at the MNM Website again...

I know MNM has some great tenements alongside the S7 Exempt area but I didnt realize that MNM's tenements surrounded about 40% of the S7 boarders,,,

With 4 more tenements to be approved shortly, we will be in an absolute unbelievable position if the LV Pilbara/new sector takes off....

With the ALDP decisions coming around June to September,,,what can we expect?

Looks like the S7 allocations are also going to be happening in the near future...?

What better time to be holding land in LV?
    What better time to apply for a S7 allocation?possible JV/partner?
    What better time to start exploring Mt Mulligan?
    What better time to start drilling the Coronation IP at GC?
    What better time for Exergen to start doing some promotion and hopefully drilling Bm? Maybe telling us how their funding went or if they in the thick of the ALDP program?maybe even an announcement in a few months telling us they have a big chunk of ALDP and its full steam ahead buliding the demo plant?
    What better reason for IK to have negotiated 3 million MNMOA and 4 preformance based bonuses of 40k each?

Wow,,,, seems like just a matter of time before we start to see some real green on some real big volume? Many of the LT holders have average way about currebt SP and they will not be in a hurry to sell IMO...

Big volume and less that 120 million liquid shares...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.