CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

csiro - co2 great - cost to high to mention!

1. 106 Posts.
    The CSIRO research is s good report on BG CO2 but no way does it suggest CFU is anything like a stock to buy. It is still a sell IMO until fund raising is complete. Only 6 weeks to the next Quarterly report, which will show the cash is now very low and funding can be determined by the burn rate at that time. I still say 8c but could easily be 3c-4c if CFU do not get funding in place before they run down to the point of high risk of failure. Not my problem, get the cash in place I say, then investors can buy the stock in confidence that the company will not go bust in November 2010 when cash IMO will be all gone.

Comparing a BG to 2kW of solar is a bit naff really, especially when they do not compare the cost per Kw or offer any power storage option for the solar.

I just checked out the cost of Solar in Victoria and I can get 18kW to20kW for the price of a BG(this is at the standard A$2,499 per 1.5kW not the postcode 3 offer of A$1,899). Just imagine how much power I could sell back to the grid with that lot. Alternatively I could get 10kW and a power storage solution, this way my CO2 saying would be equal to or higher than a BG and I would have a lot of spare power to sell to the grid, with no need at all to draw any power from the grid.

Note the Solar is also gauranteed for 25 years. Compare that to a BG that will last 15 years and need a new stack every 5 years. Solar will pay back in less time and will keep paying back for far longer with zero maintenance and zero replacement parts, guaranteed

It took me seconds to find the prices below, so therefore anyone else who lives there could easily do the same, in fact they probably have these offers dropping through the letterbox or salesmen canvassing all the time, whereas CFU are 99.99% an unknown to them.

Solar PV Offers in VIC
    Fully installed 1.5kW solar PV system from $2,499
    If you live in Victoria and sign up for one of Nu Energys solar power systems now, you could be in line for stunning savings.

Thanks to the states generous Feed-In Tariff scheme (FIT), not only will your system help reduce your annual electricity bill, you could be paid for every additional kilowatt hour of renewable energy generated that you dont use and send back to the grid.

Sign up now and a 1.5kW fully installed system using high quality solar panels and inverters could be yours for only $2,499

If you live within a Solar Zone 3 postcode (click on this link to find out if your postcode is eligible) you could sign up for a 1.5kW fully installed system using high quality solar panels and inverters for as little as $1,899

Panels:

Accredited for use in Australia
    With a 25 year power output warranty2
    High conversion efficiency
    And excellent low light performance
    Inverters:

Installed in a weatherproof box
    With a 5 to 10 year manufacturers warranty2
    Fully accredited for use in Australia
    An LCD display
    http://www.nuenergy.com.au/for_your_home/special_offers/vic/detail/solar_pv_victoria/solar_pv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.