TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Do you seriously think that's what he's doing? I thought it was...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Do you seriously think that's what he's doing?

I thought it was partly a case of a) Being an Exploration Geologist first and foremost, he had next to no clue about the actual timelines involved in bringing a mine this size to life, in a non-mining-friendly jurisdiction, and b) deliberately keeping things moving slow to (cough, leech more salary) hope that the pricing of the 3 metals we'll be producing, will go up.

Who would plough in say $300m to buy TNG at this supposedly "unproven" stage?

I dislike the "unproven" comments by posters who clearly have negative intentions. EVERY part of the TiVAN process is proven tech. It's just not been put together in such a way and commercially proven.

Also the TiVAN aspect of the mine is now a joint venture with SMS Group. So the potential buyer would be forced to work with them regardless I guess?

Would someone like BHP, RIO, Todd, FMG, Wesfarmers or whoever, be interested in taking over the project on that basis?

I highly doubt it.

Let's hope we're one of the 1 in 12 Juniors who actually make it to production. We really will be trail blazers / pioneers if we can get these 3 metals out at lower costs than anyone else.

I'd say once we're at that stage, we'll be ripe for takeover. Until then, it's too much of a risk.

And after all the stress of the last 5 years, I'll be damned if I'd sell my shares for 27c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.