CSL 0.56% $295.78 csl limited

CSL Chart, page-261

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Agree, a decline in the USA nearly always signals a decline in the ASX. After seeing this for years I still think how dumb the ASX is since it happens no matter what the fundamentals are. Most stocks will probably decline on Monday and that includes CSL, it went up Friday cause US went up Thursday ....... I guess it presents opportunities of sorts. So if this is a bear market in US so it will be in Australia - if the DOW drops another 10% over coming month(s) what will be CSL's SP and others like the banks?

I float this cause as we know most financial gurus get it wrong most of the time. So:

1) Marcus Padley has sold up his shares believing it likely to be a bear market

2) Switzer and Co (unsurprisingly) says it is a buy the dip opportunity

3) Roger Montgomery is always saying stocks are overvalued (except the ones he's buying of course)

4) iBankcoin, a US blogger (ex-Wall St) now says something is different this time - no V shape recovery

5) Rudi Filapek Vandyke, someone I think is very good, has not really come out yet but seems to be saying this might be the end of the bull market

I posted this on the CSL thread cause general market sentiment has a big impact, although CSL held up well in 2008 and healthcare is seen as a defensive sector - not so far for some reason?

So what do you think - are heading for more declines?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.