CSL 0.56% $295.78 csl limited

Thanks old boy, not sure on your point on my previous post a...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks old boy, not sure on your point on my previous post a while ago on the much followed Madamswer. Turns out his name isn't Adam as people were referring him to. His name is actually Geoffrey. I think I'm right in saying you follow him yourself?

Anyway besides the banter and let's chat and give our opinions on CSL. I agree, this is the Rolls Royce stock of the ASX, no need to get confirmation from WB. Fantastic business, however in my opinion this stock is getting way ahead of itself, it's getting over bought. If we look at the last crash on global markets in 2008, CSL was barely touched dropping only 7%. However the stock leading up to the GFC had not been on an absolute tear like it has the last 5 to 6 yrs. In my opinion (and Hotcopper is all about opinions) the more CSL gets ahead of itself the harder the correction is likely to be.
    If we look at market cycles, I would guess we're not too far off the current bull run coming to an end. The US are lowering it's interest rates as it's economy is starting slow. The S&P 500 looks dangerously over priced. When another bear market or crash inevitably comes along (in my opinion) CSL will not weather it like the previous one. The evidence for this is in the sharp correction in December 2018 where CSL pulled back and mirrored the US market. If I could join in the chat on CSL I would urge caution at these levels.

Thanks beefarmer old boy, I shall add you to my list of followed members. For this next 18months I'm going to build up cash or accumulate gold or possibly tissues.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$295.78
Change
1.650(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $143.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$293.56 $296.11 $293.46 $135.7M 460.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1268 $295.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$295.85 33 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.