CSL 0.29% $303.99 csl limited

CSL Chart, page-976

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Noomxx,

Yes you're right. It hasn't worked out so well over the last 3 years as you state. However, I'm still happy with my investment in CSL and everything comes down to when you bought into the business. In fact, I purchased more yesterday afternoon and averaged up again. And again, I thanked Mr. Market.

My money, my choice. Maybe I've got it totally wrong. I would never rule that prospect out. We probably invest in different things. But that's okay, you play your games and I'll play mine.

This was going to be a long winded reply. But there's no point. Why provide individual justification to typed words on a computer screen? Who or what are we actually responding to and how does that change one's individual philosophy and investing mindset and should that one individual philosophy change because of random words that appear on a screen posted by a human, a robot...a monkey?

I'd prefer to be an optimist when pessimism is at it's peak. That's just what I do.

I would also encourage anyone to stick to their knitting. If you see perceived value in a proven, fantastic business - regardless of the business, then why follow the herd and sell. Doesn't it make sense to do the opposite?

Because you're in opposition to my perspective, does that conclude that we should all be investing in what you're invested in...which is..? (This is the bit where you get the opportunity to demonstrate to the HC crowd precisely how much you're on the money - so please feel free to share where you're investing your hard earned).

Nobody should ever follow anyone's advice within these forums.

Do your own research, have a plan AND STICK TO IT!

Thanks for your reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$303.99
Change
0.890(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$302.12 $305.00 $300.79 $155.5M 515.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 330 $303.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$304.25 386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.